Friday, June 6, 2014

End of the Year One Day Activity - Last Class Jeopardy


If you're like me, you love trivia games.  To round out the end of the year, I put together a list of trivia questions to play with my 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders.  The initial set up was Jeopardy-ish, with categories including movies, music, sports, games, and of course art.  Each featured 5 levels of questions (100-500 points).  I wrote the categories and the levels on the board in front of the class, and the teams (tables) took turns picking a question by erasing a number. I read the question, and teams wrote their answers down on a small white board until I told them to show.  Any team that the question right, won the points.  I also found this handy scorekeeper online that I projected up on the wall that was very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment