Thursday, May 15, 2014

2nd Grade - Cartooning Cliff

I've sort of made it an unofficial goal to include some more of my own artistic interests into my lessons this year (I wrote and illustrated this book, and we did a different cartooning project with fourth grade earlier).  Our final second grade project of the school year introduced students to a cartoon character I've invented named Cliff.  Cliff likes to do all sorts of different things, but he doesn't really like to do the same thing twice.  So we worked hard to think of something unique for Cliff to do.  For the lesson, I gave the second graders a step-by-step on how to draw his head, then it was up to them to give him an activity and fill in the background.

Before you take a look at all the new and cool ideas for Cliff from the second graders, make sure you follow him on Instagram.

















No comments:

Post a Comment